Source: Free Thought Project
Serena Shim is an American citizen of Lebanese descent who was born near Detroit. Shim worked for Iranian broadcaster Press TV as a foreign correspondent covering wars, legitimate protests and fake uprisings in multiple countries. She reported live from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and Lebanon during the conflict since 2011, including in the critical region of Daraa during the beginning of protests, which are misrepresented by American media as the reasons for the fake civil war.
Serena Shim was killed two years ago on October 19, 2014, in Turkey while reporting on the intense battle for the Syrian border city of Kobani which was the focus of international media attention. She was 29 when she died.
1. Hillary Clinton’s emails prove the US State Dept and White House knew Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Islamic State
2. The United States wanted the Islamic State to grow, as proved by leaked intelligence documents
3. Over 50,000 foreign jihadists, mostly came through Turkey
4. Al-Qaeda controlling border crossings from the beginning of the war
5. The Moderate Free Syrian Army is a myth, and most fighters belong to Al Qaeda-like groups that commit war crimes
6. FSA Weapons were given/taken by ISIS, Nusra, Al Qaeda
7. Free Syrian Army works with Al Nusra, Islamic State
8. Weapons via Turkey
9. Turkey helped Islamic State and Al Qaeda terrorists safe travel across border, transportation, intelligence, and other logistics
10. Medical care for terrorists in Turkey, Israel